Do you live in a family where:
- Your parents drink too much
- Your parents have psychological problems
- Your parents are violent
- Or you just need someone to talk to?
The municipal council has a specific responsibility that all children and young people aged 0-20 have a safe childhood and to provide you with the help and support you need.
Where do I turn to?
You can always call and speak to any one of our staff at the unit about your problem, every weekday at 8 am to 12 pm and 13:00 to 16:00. The unit’s phone number is
035-13 78 88. An investigation is sometimes necessary before you can get help.
Help and support is available here:
- Help in places where young people hang out in the evenings and on weekends: Fältverksamheten (field activities)
- Problems with trouble etc. at home: Familjemottagningen (Family clinic) and familjerådgivningen (family advice)
- Problem with violence at home: Kriscentrum (Crisis centre)
- Groups for children and young people with parents with problems with addiction, psychological problems or other kinds of violence: NOVA, child and teenage groups
- For young people who abuse alcohol and/or drugs: Althea Ungdom (Althea Youth)
You can also always contact your school nurse or school social worker.