Do you live in a family where:
- Your parents drink too much
- Your parents have psychological problems
- Your parents are violent
- Or you just need someone to talk to?
The municipal council has a specific responsibility that all children and young people aged 0-20 have a safe childhood and to provide you with the help and support you need.
Where do I turn to?You can always call and speak to any one of our staff at the unit about your problem. The unit’s phone number is 035 13 70 00. An investigation is sometimes necessary before you can get help.
Help and support is available here:
- Help in places where young people hang out in the evenings and on weekends: Fältverksamheten (field activities)
- Problems with trouble etc. at home: Familjemottagningen (Family clinic) and familjerådgivningen (family advice)
- Problem with violence at home: Kriscentrum (Crisis centre)
- Groups for children and young people with parents with problems with addiction, psychological problems or other kinds of violence: NOVA, child and teenage groups
- For young people who abuse alcohol and/or drugs: Althea Ungdom (Althea Youth)
You can also always contact your school nurse or school social worker.