Kontakta oss

Dela sidan på sociala medier

Kontakta Halmstads kommun

Telefon Öppettider för besökare Besöksadress
035-13 70 00 Måndag-torsdag Rådhuset, Kyrkogatan 5
  Kl. 08.00 - 17.00  
Telefontider   Postadress
Måndag-torsdag Fredag 301 05 Halmstad
Kl. 07.00 - 17.00 Kl. 08.00 - 16.00  
Fredag Se kartaexternal link direkt@halmstad.se
Kl. 07.00 - 16.00    

Information for children and young people

Do you live in a family where:

  • Your parents drink too much
  • Your parents have psychological problems
  • Your parents are violent
  • Or you just need someone to talk to?

The municipal council has a specific responsibility that all children and young people aged 0-20 have a safe childhood and to provide you with the help and support you need.

Where do I turn to?

You can always call and speak to any one of our staff at the unit about your problem, every weekday at 8 am to 12 pm and 13:00 to 16:00. The unit’s phone number is
035-13 78 88. An investigation is sometimes necessary before you can get help.

Help and support is available here:

  • Help in places where young people hang out in the evenings and on weekends: Fältverksamheten (field activities)
  • Problems with trouble etc. at home: Familjemottagningen (Family clinic) and familjerådgivningen (family advice)
  • Problem with violence at home: Kriscentrum (Crisis centre)
  • Groups for children and young people with parents with problems with addiction, psychological problems or other kinds of violence: NOVA, child and teenage groups  
  • For young people who abuse alcohol and/or drugs: Althea Ungdom (Althea Youth)

You can also always contact your school nurse or school social worker.


Mottagningsenheten (receiving unit)
035-13 78 88 (from Sweden)
+46(0)35-13 78 88 (from abroad)
Phone hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Visiting address: Kungsgatan 12, Halmstad
Postal address: Box 230, 301 06 Halmstad, SWEDEN

SOS Alarm: 112
Phone hours: All week, around the clock

Kontakta Halmstads kommun

Halmstads kommun
Box 153
301 05 Halmstad

035-13 70 00

Organisationsnr: 212000-1215

Följ Halmstads kommun